Are You Still Trying to Lose Weight?
If you saw my recent article on dieting and were interested, you may also be interested in an additional product that may help you with your challenging endeavor.
"Dr. Green - Health from Nature" (1991), a family founded company located in the Arava region, that specializes in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements, is launching "Green Balance", natural herbal capsules that may assist with weight loss.
The capsules contain a combination of 4 plants and the mineral chromium, based on natural medicine. The plants are said to contribute to satiety, bowel movements and reduction in cholesterol and fats due to the high content of dietary fiber that together with chromium's effects on insulin are designed to lead to an improved rate of metabolism. Green Balance does not contain artificial substances such as preservatives or other chemicals.
Green Balance Contains:
• Garcinia Cambogia: Produced from a plant growing in South Asia, known to help treat chronic constipation and lower lipid and cholesterol levels. The plant contains hydroxy-citric acid (HCA), that inhibits lipid and cholesteral synthesis, suppresses appetite and increases the production of energy from fat rather than from carbohydrates.
• Konjac: The bulbs of the konjac plant also contain a high percentage of the soluble dietary fiber glucumannan that can absorb up to 200 times its weight in water. During the digestive process, the dietary fibers swell and take up a significant amount of space in the digestive tract, reducing the physiological hunger signals in the brain. This is especially useful for slowing caloric absorption from high-carbohydrate foods.The plant also contains diuretic components, that result in the removal of excess fluid from the body.
• Gymnema: A plant originating in Central and South India, has been used in Indian medicine as a natural remedy for diabetes. The active ingredient in the plant known as "Gymnemic acids", are sugar regulators and substitutes that may reduce sugar levels and amino acids in the gut.
• Mediterranean saltbush (Atriplex halimus): a shrub growing in the Negev desert and used by the Beduins in folk medicine for the treatment of heart problems, diabetes and more due to its hypoglycemic effects.
• Chromium Picolinate: The chromium mineral is involved in the process of insulin production in the body, balancing its secretion and regulating blood sugar levels. The mineral helps to balance sugar, triglyceride and cholesterol levels and may help in weight loss, as it increases the rate of fat burning and affects hunger cravings for sweets and carbohydrates.
KOSHER CERTIFICATE - Kosher Parve under the supervision of the Middle Arava Regional Rabbinate and the Ultra-Orthodox community
PRICE: 169.90 NIS for 90 caps
The product can be obtained in pharmacies, nature stores and on the Hebrew Website.
Again, if you have chronic medical conditions or are taking multiple medications, you should consult with a medical professional before adding herbal remedies to your daily routine.
Disclaimer: The blog may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I will receive a small percentage of the profits at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Israel-Best-Trips.com